Monday, December 8, 2008

Blake Lively Shares The Spotlight With Her Dog

Gossip Girl

As one of the stars of the drama together Gossip Girl, actress Blake Lively is used to share the spotlight, with his dog. A lot of people up to me and theyre like, Oh, my Gosh, there are and I think theyre going to ask if Im from sisterhood [The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Livelys best-known film] and say, with that really cute dogthe actress told InStyle magazine. She gets all the attention. But I have my dog cute hours. Nobody is in any time up to me, you always get a little timid, said. Lively agreed that Penny, a 3-year-old Maltese-Poodle mix, it is a great icebreaker.

1 Comments:

Blogger albina N muro said...

As one of the stars of the drama together Gossip Girl, actress Blake Lively is used to share the spotlight, with his dog. A lot of people up to me and theyre like. love this site
ciraedit

June 25, 2013 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home